Pseudonyms, anonymous , sock puppets and trolls

April 2024 Forums Website / Technical Pseudonyms, anonymous , sock puppets and trolls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it acceptable for moderators to allow pseudonyms, anonymous, sock puppets and trolls on the forum to attack other forum membersr?

Their function is clear: Provocotion and justification for moderation to suspend others. We all know who these pricks are. Why does admin protect them?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is clear that SPGB members are using pseudonyms or sock puppets to attack me on this forum. Why is admin allowing this and just how many cowards are in the SPGB.  The law protects people from libel even when perpetrated by pseudonyms and sock puppets and it is the responsibilty of the SPGB to ensure that its forum does not leave it open to prosecution.I again request that the comments are removed in good faith: They serve no purpose and reflect badly on the SPGB

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hear, hear!

Anonymous
    Inactive

If Neo-Fascists and Neo-Nazists continue winning election and taking control of the state pretty soon we will come back to the old days of using  pseudonyms like the members of the vanguard party

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can admin or mod please deal with the abuse on the forum?

Ike Pettigrew
    Participant
    Vin wrote:

That's like Quasimodo telling somebody sit up straight.You're the biggest abuser here!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, mod.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sock puppet alert He is back on the forum as Wergittep Eki  

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Vin wrote:
    Sock puppet alert He is back on the forum as Wergittep Eki  

Pass the binoculars to others peoples

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Ike Pettigrew wrote:
    Vin wrote:

That's like Quasimodo telling somebody sit up straight.You're the biggest abuser here!

At least Vin is not a renegade

moderator1
    Participant

Reminder: 14. Rule enforcement is the responsibility of the moderators, not of the contributors. If you believe a post or private message violates a rule, report it to the moderators. Do not take it upon yourself to chastise others for perceived violations of the rules.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    moderator1
    Participant

Reminder: 14. Rule enforcement is the responsibility of the moderators, not of the contributors. If you believe a post or private message violates a rule, report it to the moderators. Do not take it upon yourself to chastise others for perceived violations of the rules.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have not attempted enforce the rules or  to chastise anyone.  

Rusty Pigfumbler
    Participant

So if you disagree with Johnstone over his murderous attitude to unborn babies that makes you a troll? I think I am beginning to understand why you get so many abusive posts.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.