Welcome Back

April 2024 Forums General discussion Welcome Back

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bijou Drains
    Participant

Just to say it’s good to be back on the forum. The forum looks very good with its new look, congratulations and thanks to the comrades who have worked so hard to get the site up and running again.

LBird
    Participant

Let’s hope the shiny new site continues with shiny new manners!

Bijou Drains
    Participant

Dear L Bird, I’ve always loved your optimism, nice to hear from you anyway, I hope life’s been kind to you in our time apart.

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

Hmmmm…i’m not so keen on this look…but i am the voice of one.

Hopefully, this forum will be a bit livelier than Libcom’s which i have been visiting

LBird
    Participant

LibCom doesn’t do ‘lively’ anymore. They seem to think ‘lively’ is necessarily ‘offensive’. Perhaps it is.
    Anyway, they banned me, again, for being too ‘lively’.

Nice to be back in contact with you and the very civilised BD.
    At least that bastard ‘Lively’ Tim has stopped posting…

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

The most popular topics on Libcom seem to be …what movies have you watched and what music are you listening too.

Perhaps a useful additions to our forum menus

Bijou Drains
    Participant

Hi L Bird

I assume when you say Lively Tim it was a typo and that you mean Lovely Tim 🙂

LBird
    Participant

Hiya B ijou

Lively obviously has an alter ego, Lovely. Much prefer the latter, who, being au fait with psychology, will be already aware of the dialectical nature of their personality, and so will strive to prevail, in their unceasing battle with the ‘bastardness’ of their other half, that I referred to!

Love and kisses!

Bijou Drains
    Participant

That was either the politest insult I’ve ever read, or the most unusual come on I’ve ever had. Not sure which?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.