The class struggle and tax credits

May 2024 Forums General discussion The class struggle and tax credits

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    ALB
    Keymaster

Who takes that position? Not me.  I just doubted whether Jeremy Corbyn's election had anything to do with it. Surely you don't think that had something to do with the class struggle?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it certainly is the class struggle. It is not happening in a vaccum. We recognise that the TU law  is an act of class war. Is that it? Is that all they have done?  'austerity' is an act of class war. Workers are responding to Corbyn's rhetoric. Which at times sounds familiar. Let's hope our voice is heard. 

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Vin wrote:
    I think it certainly is the class struggle. It is not happening in a vaccum. We recognise that the TU law  is an act of class war. Is that it? Is that all they have done?  'austerity' is an act of class war. Workers are responding to Corbyn's rhetoric. Which at times sounds familiar. 

Workers respond to the rhetoric of leaders and would-be leaders all the time and occasionally some of what these frauds say does sound familiar – but only vaguely.  And responding to rhetoric in and of itself means nothing at all; the revolution requires considerably more than that.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    gnome wrote:
    Workers respond to the rhetoric of leaders and would-be leaders all the time and occasionally some of what these frauds say does sound familiar – but only vaguely.  And responding to rhetoric in and of itself means nothing at all; the revolution requires considerably more than that.

"War is caused by a profit seeking money obsessed economic system." I don't know about you but I agree with him and  It is good that workers are responding to that. Just because we didn't say it doesn't make it any less true.  Absolutely rediculous to oppose an opinion on the basis of who holds it.By the way, I know what a revolution requires. It requires more than a small isolated paranoid sect. It requires a majority of the world's population.  

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.