Mod Log Reply

April 2024 Forums Website / Technical Mod Log Reply

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bijou Drains
    Participant

“I don’t mean to be mean to Geordies, but until they develop thumbs and learn human speech it’s just too easy.”

Howay ref!!!

I suppose the comment above is not personal, insulting and off topic? A bit of consistency would be helpful

Are you trying to get a job as part of VAR?

If that had been the whole of the comment, yes, it would have been a fair comparison, but it was part of a post with a more substantive and serious content. Your post that was just removed was an entirely off-topic post that took the form of personal communication, so it was in breech of the forum rules:
    1. The general topic of each forum is given by the posted forum description. Do not start a thread in a forum unless it matches the given topic, and do not derail existing threads with off-topic posts.
    2. The forums proper are intended for public discussion. Personal messages between participants should be sent via private message or by e-mail.

Bijou Drains
    Participant

I was only pulling your leg, Bonny Lad, although I might start referring you to as Mike Riley, or given your origins, should that be Jeff “bloody” Winter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.