Marx and Automation

May 2024 Forums General discussion Marx and Automation

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #128699
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    MBellemare wrote:
    Most of you on this thread are FASCISTS, and truly ignorant, bitter morons, bemoaning the fact that you have amounted to absolutely nothing, or published anything of any value! I am please that like the chicken shits that you all are, I do not know your real names, arm-chair marxists. And I have answered all your queries…but you refuse to accept the answers. So from now on, every time you hear someone laughing, note that it is me laughing, laughing at a bunch of anonymous losers and spineless cowards, lost in the confines of 19th century failures.SPGB is the honorable term for fascism, a collection pool for idiots.Fuck YOu ALL!!!Anarchism, Now! Anarchism Forever! 

    You are angry and frustrated because bullshitting did not work around here, and your PHD did not work around here either. There are peoples in this forum and in this party who are not arrogant and they also have an academic title, but they do not care about that. They know that universities only prepare the individuals to serve the ruling class as wage slaves  with a higher level of education, There are too many peoples on the street with a PhD in Philosophy standing at the exit of the Freeway with a hat and a guitar collecting money to survive, and looking for foods at the religious centers, capitalism has affected their life There are lawyers and doctors who can not find a job, and they are two professions of prestige,   they  cannot pay their debts and can not have professional license, their family and personal life has fallen apartI know peoples with a high level of academic education who have become alcoholic because they are frustrated, this society has destroyed their life, but they do not understand the mechanism of this society, but I know others with less academic education who understand the operation of the capitalist society and they are optimistic.Being Marxist, or Anarchist, or whatever peoples call them is not important, it is just a name or a  title, what is important is the class consciousness that each individual should have, the revolution should start in our minds by obtaining the proper principles to be able to see a better society. Like someone told me many years ago: Each generation does not work for itself, it works for the future generation, we all want to leave a better world for our children and grandchildren. I am 70 years old, well lived and I am not frustrated or living a bitter life.My first love is socialism and this small and tiny political party, we are small in size but we are big in political history, we can be wiped out like any other political group ( the Bolsheviks were bigger ) but we are leaving a legacy for the world working class, we are going to die, but we are going to leave a generation of young socialist, probably, you want a new world like us, but your approach is not helping you, you are young with a long road to travel, but you must learn how to hold the wheels, because you are going to crash all the time, as you have done right now, you blew it

    #128701
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Dear Moderator1…please delete my SPGB account and anything tied to this account…ASAP! Consider this a formal request for account deletion.  

    #128702
    Bijou Drains
    Participant
    MBellend wrote:
    Most of you on this thread are FASCISTS, and truly ignorant, bitter morons, bemoaning the fact that you have amounted to absolutely nothing, or published anything of any value! I am please that like the chicken shits that you all are, I do not know your real names, arm-chair marxists. And I have answered all your queries…but you refuse to accept the answers. So from now on, every time you hear someone laughing, note that it is me laughing, laughing at a bunch of anonymous losers and spineless cowards, lost in the confines of 19th century failures.SPGB is the honorable term for fascism, a collection pool for idiots.Fuck YOu ALL!!!Anarchism, Now! Anarchism Forever! 

    I know it's a long shot, but any chance of an answer to the question I asked you about why governments would set tariffs, if there was no relationshp between value and price?You see some readers might think that your little temper outbursts are a way of avoiding awkward questions, and as someone who firmly believes, as stated previously, that you are not an attention seeking self publisist, I would be love to see your response, as this would show emphatically that you are not a poseur who cannot be relied on to back up your arguments, but a serious theorist, a man of stern stuff, a real force to reckoned with.Come on, bonny lad, I know you've got it in you!

    #128703
    Bijou Drains
    Participant
    Marcos wrote:
    MBellemare wrote:
    Most of you on this thread are FASCISTS, and truly ignorant, bitter morons, bemoaning the fact that you have amounted to absolutely nothing, or published anything of any value! I am please that like the chicken shits that you all are, I do not know your real names, arm-chair marxists. And I have answered all your queries…but you refuse to accept the answers. So from now on, every time you hear someone laughing, note that it is me laughing, laughing at a bunch of anonymous losers and spineless cowards, lost in the confines of 19th century failures.SPGB is the honorable term for fascism, a collection pool for idiots.Fuck YOu ALL!!!Anarchism, Now! Anarchism Forever! 

    You are angry and frustrated because bullshitting did not work around here, and your PHD did not work around here either. There are peoples in this forum and in this party who are not arrogant and they also have an academic title, but they do not care about that. They know that universities only prepare the individuals to serve the ruling class as wage slaves  with a higher level of education, There are too many peoples on the street with a PhD in Philosophy standing at the exit of the Freeway with a hat and a guitar collecting money to survive, and looking for foods at the religious centers, capitalism has affected their life There are lawyers and doctors who can not find a job, and they are two professions of prestige,   they  cannot pay their debts and can not have professional license, their family and personal life has fallen apartI know peoples with a high level of academic education who have become alcoholic because they are frustrated, this society has destroyed their life, but they do not understand the mechanism of this society, but I know others with less academic education who understand the operation of the capitalist society and they are optimistic.Being Marxist, or Anarchist, or whatever peoples call them is not important, it is just a name or a  title, what is important is the class consciousness that each individual should have, the revolution should start in our minds by obtaining the proper principles to be able to see a better society. Like someone told me many years ago: Each generation does not work for itself, it works for the future generation, we all want to leave a better world for our children and grandchildren. I am 70 years old, well lived and I am not frustrated or living a bitter life.My first love is socialism and this small and tiny political party, we are small in size but we are big in political history, we can be wiped out like any other political group ( the Bolsheviks were bigger ) but we are leaving a legacy for the world working class, we are going to die, but we are going to leave a generation of young socialist, probably, you want a new world like us, but your approach is not helping you, you are young with a long road to travel, but you must learn how to hold the wheels, because you are going to crash all the time, as you have done right now, you blew it

    Dear MarcosThe above reply is precisely why you should never restrict your contirbutions to one post a month. Salut Comrade

    #128704
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Wez wrote:
    The lion of Marxism has always been pestered by the flies of anarchism.

    The problem is that the Lion of "Marxism" is also one of the theoreticians of Anarchismhttps://www.marxists.org/archive/rubel/1973/marx-anarchism.htm

    #128705
    Anonymous
    Inactive

       WHATEVER!!…. Anonymous Nobodies!, part of a non-existent, marginal, hate-group, which no-one reads or cares for! A Hate-group, full of hate, jealousy and bitterness, failures from A TO Z. After all, only failures and trolls conceal themselves behind  Monikers.Ha ha haAnarchism, Now! Anarchism, Forever! 

    #128706
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Bijou, I've already answered your tariffs question, like, some ten posts ago. Its an arbitrary power-move, a might equals right, kinda thing, not much more than an attempt to over-power an opponent. To impose one's will on another, a power-network attempting to override another power-network.      

    #128707
    Bijou Drains
    Participant
    MBellemare wrote:
       WHATEVER!!…. Anonymous Nobodies!, part of a non-existent, marginal, hate-group, which no-one reads or cares for! A Hate-group, full of hate, jealousy and bitterness, failures from A TO Z. After all, only failures and trolls conceal themselves behind  Monikers.Ha ha haAnarchism, Now! Anarchism, Forever! 

    As most people on here know, my name is Tim Kilgallon, I was so keen to conceal my identity I stood as a candidate for the SPGB at the European parliamentary election of 1989https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyne_and_Wear_(European_Parliament_constituency)I was so chicken shit, to use your phrase, a leaflet with my name and photo (not a pretty sight) was sent out to about 100,000 households in my home area I also was inerviewed several times by Local TV re the SPGB and our position.I do not claim this as any particular act of heroism, just to prove that I am not anonymous in my political views.Bijou Drains was the pseudo name used by Pete Townshend when he played bass on the classic hit "Something in the Air" by Thunderclap Newman, and to my mind the song has a bit of a link to the idea of a socialist revolution (a very small link, by the way).If your only argument against the SPGB position is that we are anonymous and hide our identities, you really are clutching at straws. All of our meetings are open to the public, you can read all of our EC minutes, branch minutes, you are welcome to visit our head office and read any material relating to the decisions and running of the party since 1904. No secrets, no skeletons in closets here, not even critical articles from Canadian newspapers!

    #128708
    Bijou Drains
    Participant
    MBellemare wrote:
    Bijou, I've already answered your tariffs question, like, some ten posts ago. Its an arbitrary power-move, a might equals right, kinda thing, not much more than an attempt to over-power an opponent. To impose one's will on another, a power-network attempting to override another power-network.      

    But how, if prices are purely arbitrary, does might equal right. If as you hold, prices are arbitrary, then tariffs would be pointless, how could you over power an opponent using tariffs. How would an aribitrary price increase over power anybody if it didn't mean anything. Overpowering implies that prices have power, but according to you, prices can be set any way you like, so they have no power.

    #128709
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    MBellemare wrote:
    Dear Moderator1…please delete my SPGB account and anything tied to this account…ASAP! Consider this a formal request for account deletion.  

    Join the wrestling world because boxing is not your field. You lost the fight in this forum and now you are running away, too many knockouts in the ring. Anybody can be brave with a keyboard and call coward to others peoples

    #128710
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    No..this is a hate-group…you truly are haters. At least, most of you, minus alan and Steve San fran., the rest of you are closer to fascism and stalinism, you are a hate-group and hate differences. You see no value in different points of views. Everyone must conform to your myopic ideology. This is the literal definition of a hate-group, hence, why there are no women on here. I want no part of this any longer, this all male hate-group

    #128711
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    MBellemare wrote:
    Bijou, I've already answered your tariffs question, like, some ten posts ago. Its an arbitrary power-move, a might equals right, kinda thing, not much more than an attempt to over-power an opponent. To impose one's will on another, a power-network attempting to override another power-network.      

    In simple word without so much fanfare, it is called Market, capitalist fighting for markets. They will cut the throw to their opponents, they just sent the PM of Canada to the Biblical hellIt is the same thing said by Karl Marx, and it is war, even more, capitalist peace is war by others mean as Clausewitz said. My grandfather with a  Grundig shortwave radio knew that and he said that it did not make any difference about whoever won WW2

    #128713
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    All I'd like to know is how long will it be before the moderator puts a stop to these tit-for-tat kindergarden antics and returns the thread to its designated topic.  The sort of behaviour demonstrated by some posters is steadily bringing the forum into disrepute – again.

    #128714
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    gnome wrote:
    All I'd like to know is how long will it be before the moderator puts a stop to these tit-for-tat kindergarden antics and returns the thread to its designated topic.  The sort of behaviour demonstrated by some posters is steadily bringing the forum into disrepute – again.

    I rest my case

    #128715
    moderator1
    Participant
    MBellemare wrote:
    Dear Moderator1…please delete my SPGB account and anything tied to this account…ASAP! Consider this a formal request for account deletion.  

    In order to have your account deleted you need to formally approach the Admin who will deal with your request.  However, I need to inform and warn you that by taking this drastic action all your past posts then appear has 'Anonymous' on the forum.  Which effectively deprives you of ownership of those posts should you wish to mention them or refer to them in any publication or on any other social medium/platform as the author.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.