ISIS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Capitalist Pig
    Participant

ISIS have been on the news all the time pretty much, some people have said that the only way to deal with them is with military intervention because religion prevents people from speaking up against them, Is military intervention the only option? Or will that just add to the pile of needless death and destruction? This had stumped me because I know war is generally fought in the interest of the capitalist class but is war the only option? These people view everyone who does not hold to their ideology as deserving of death so will going to war against them prevent fewer deaths? Maybe I have been fed misinformation but I just do not know what to think upon this matter.

Thank you for your replies :) 

Dave B
    Participant

It is likely that they are being used a proxies in a wider and somewhat complicated geo political contest by various sections of the international ruling class. There has been a series of articles on this at informationclearinghouse; just a recent example being; http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article42031.htm

Capitalist Pig
    Participant

Interesting article, it shows how wary we should be of the information and the ideologies brought forth to us by the capitalist class though the media

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.