Hamas V ISIS

April 2024 Forums General discussion Hamas V ISIS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

We are witnessing a turn-around in alliances in Syria with a certain amount of co-operation between the US and Assad i combating the jihadists. Is it possible that we may see the US supporting Hamas in the war against terror?

This article describes that ISIS is no ally of Hamas and the Palestinians.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/07/islamic-state-fighting-hamas-priority-before-israel.html

Video of ISIS burning the Palestinian flag

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hamas is a creation of Israel and the US

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

I agree it certainly was fostered in the beginning by Mossad when at the time most of th Palistinian resistance groups were secular and self-styled Marxists so the Israelis hoped by the growth of a religious group those would be coutered…divide and rule…However like Frankenstein's monster, Hamas developed and their creators lost control of it, although it is still recognised that both the Palestinian Authority and Hamas are riddled with Mossad informers and spies hence why Hamas involvement in the abduction nd killing of the three Israeli youths is doubted as one Israeli source said…if Hamas planned it, we would have known about it

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Hamas ineffective missiles are used to justify the slaughter of many Palestinians. I don’t know about you but I smell a rat.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Vin Maratty wrote:
    The Hamas ineffective missiles are used to justify the slaughter of many Palestinians. I don’t know about you but I smell a rat.

The capitalists have always used a lot of excuses to justify their criminal actions. The world champion is the US ruling class, they have an encyclopedia full of excuses to justify all their invasions, killings, coup d'tats, massacres, terrorism, placing dictators in powers, and wars.The new tactic  is to destroy the weapons sold to their own creations, and destroy them to sell new ones, it is a new recycling business, to import democracy, happiness,  and freedom to others countries. Reagan had the most stupid excuse to invade a country when he said that Grenada was a threat to the US, and he also said that the Sandinista were coming through Texas to invade the US, what was really coming through Texas was the epidemic of drugs from Colombia when they made a pact with Pablo Escobar to finance the Nicaragua Contras

HollyHead
    Participant
    alanjjohnstone wrote:
    We are witnessing a turn-around in alliances in Syria with a certain amount of co-operation between the US and Assad i combating the jihadists. Is it possible that we may see the US supporting Hamas in the war against terror?

Not as long as they have as their objective the destruction of the state of Israel.

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

Hamas using some obscure islamic scriptural get-out clause has offered Israel a 30 year truce, that is renewable forever…But i think Robert Fisk concurs with your views http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/08/28/how-the-palestinians-won/

Quote:
    Right now, Egypt is bombing the Islamists of Libya, and the US is preparing to bomb the Islamists of Syria after bombing the Islamists of Iraq. But in Gaza, the Islamists have just won. This surely cannot last.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.