Craig Murray out of jail

March 2024 Forums General discussion Craig Murray out of jail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    J Surman
    Participant

Apologies, I can’t find the original thread on which to continue. However, this is his first post after being released 2 or 3 days ago which also contains a video of his exit speech.
    I would also bring attention to the first link in his post which is part of his comment on Glasgow’s COP 26.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

DJP
    Participant

I shall never really feel free while Julian is still imprisoned and while Scotland is still part of an imperialist United Kingdom.

FFS

Bijou Drains
    Participant

I wonder what his view is about Pictish imperialism’s conquest of the kingdom of Dal Riada and The Kingdom of Alba’s imperialistic conquest of the Brythonic Kingdom of Strathclyde and the later Alba/Scottish conquest of the Lordship of Galloway.

Would his view of Imperialism would have been different if the Scottish colony of Darien had been a success instead of a disaster.

Perhaps as a native Northumbrian, I should “never feel really free” while Scottish Occupied Northumbria (the Lothians) is still part of an Imperialist Scotland!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Bijou Drains.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Bijou Drains.
    rodshaw
    Participant

As a half-Neapolitan Yorkshireman I’ll always feel in chains as long as Yorkshire is part of the UK and Naples is part of Italy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.