A German Coup Foiled?

March 2024 Forums General discussion A German Coup Foiled?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Thomas_More
    Participant

Del.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Thomas_More.
    alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

Prince Heinrich XIII Reuss, a descendant of a noble family with a history dating back over eight centuries described by his own family as a “mad old man”

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20221208-the-mad-prince-behind-an-attempt-to-overthrow-the-german-state

Lizzie45
    Participant

You do not know me and I know how to answer back properly

I know more about you and your history, Marcos, than you could possibly imagine, so think twice before using misogynistic language on this forum…

Thomas_More
    Participant

Being indignant at offensiveness by a woman is not misogynistic.

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

7. You are free to express your views candidly and forcefully provided you remain civil. Do not use the forums to send abuse, threats, personal insults or attacks, or purposely inflammatory remarks (trolling). Do not respond to such messages.

14. Rule enforcement is the responsibility of the moderators, not of the contributors. If you believe a post or private message violates a rule, report it to the moderators. Do not take it upon yourself to chastise others for perceived violations of the rules.

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

“I have let it pass because you are a woman, but next time I am going to answer you in the proper way and I going to forget that you are a woman”

Whether misogynistic or not, it does sound sexist to me

In exchanges with others on this forum, gender is not an issue. The political argument is. Or should be

Thomas_More
    Participant

Women and men deserve respect equally when merited, and correction equally when deserved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lizzie45
    Participant
    You do not know me and I know how to answer back properly

I know more about you and your history, Marcos, than you could possibly imagine, so think twice before

Stop fucking around with me or I will answer you properly

Thomas_More
    Participant

Movimiento, Lizzie isn’t worth it. Ignore her.

Anonymous
    Inactive

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster
    “I have let it pass because you are a woman, but next time I am going to answer you in the proper way and I going to forget that you are a woman”

Whether misogynistic or not, it does sound sexist to me

In exchanges with others on this forum, gender is not an issue. The political argument is. Or should be

We grew up in two different societies, and two different cultures, that is what you do not understand, it is not political, it is sociological and having family education, we used to respect each other, and we respected elderly peoples and our parents, and I learned with Jesuits and Salesians fathers to have respect for other peoples, and women did not have a dirty vocabulary

Thomas_More
    Participant

I am totally with Movimiento on this, even though I am English. Good manners have been depleted here since the 1980s, and what used to be loutish and vulgar is now mainstream.

Capitalism erodes and soils relationships between people, and the internet is seen as a safe outlet for frustration, rage, and vulgarity that would be swiftly met with face to face.

Tolerance and patience have considerably diminished, and universal contempt and animosity has intensified.

Learn some manners, Lizzie, and the same goes for True Imperialism.

Thomas_More
    Participant

Edward Carson: “Was it a rough neighbourhood?”

Oscar Wilde: “I believe, yes, that it wasn’t all that far from the Houses of Parliament.”

(Paraphrased).

Lizzie45
    Participant

I am totally with Movimiento on this, even though I am English. Good manners have been depleted here since the 1980s, and what used to be loutish and vulgar is now mainstream.

Capitalism erodes and soils relationships between people, and the internet is seen as a safe outlet for frustration, rage, and vulgarity that would be swiftly met with face to face.

Tolerance and patience have considerably diminished, and universal contempt and animosity has intensified.

Learn some manners, Lizzie, and the same goes for True Imperialism.
    [moderator deleted as abusive]

Thomas_More
    Participant

[moderator deleted – repeating insult]

I rest my case.

robbo203
    Participant

[moderator deleted – repeating insult]

We all get heated in debate but this is way out of order, Lizzie45

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.