2nd Scottish Independence Referendum

May 2024 Forums General discussion 2nd Scottish Independence Referendum

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Bijou Drains
    Participant
    alanjjohnstone wrote:
    I should have done a direct link, ALB, rather than a c and p. so thanks for thatOur new leader will be blogged by ourselves (is he going to be photoed…the case is the face ) and just maybe someone will pick up on it. I will remind Libcom discussion list of the outcome to perhaps spark some exchanges….(BTW, Is my name going to be included? Party Leader Johnstone has a nice ring…or maybe just simply Fuhrer Johnstone will suffice, i'm sure Matt has already called me that at a branch meeting)But really this is another event that the Media Committee should make the most of with a press release to all the news outlets with a background explanation of our democracy and no leader principle. They have the email list so it is simply drafting the statement and clicking send. Perhaps the "lucky" winner can be carried down Clapham High Street on a "throne" or "litter" or "sedan chair". A bit of street theatre of the "Heid-yin" riding on the backs of his party slaves with devotees following in the procession…a video made and posted on You Tube and Facebook…Didn't someone say we lacked humour in our publicity?

So only males are allowed to be in the lottery then?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    alanjjohnstone wrote:
    (BTW, Is my name going to be included? Party Leader Johnstone has a nice ring…or maybe just simply Fuhrer Johnstone will suffice, i'm sure Matt has already called me that at a branch meeting)

I waste a lot of ink to ensure your points made here and elswhere are addressed by the branch. Your isolation is inducing paranoia. (leadership quality already in situ.)

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

My apologies, Tim. It should have read his or her party slaves…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.