SPINTCOM Files Error?

March 2024 Forums Website / Technical SPINTCOM Files Error?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    robert.cox
    Participant

SPINTCOM Files Error?

Is there a problem with SPINTCOM today?  I can't get the files folder to open.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive
    robert.cox wrote:
    SPINTCOM Files Error?Is there a problem with SPINTCOM today?  I can't get the files folder to open.

Seems so.  Suggest you contact the Internet Committee.

PJShannon
    Keymaster
    gnome wrote:
    robert.cox wrote:
    SPINTCOM Files Error?Is there a problem with SPINTCOM today?  I can't get the files folder to open.

Seems so.  Suggest you contact the Internet Committee.

We can't do anything about it except wait on Yahoo fixing the error, which arises from their bloated data transfering scripts. It is just on spintcom. Spopen opens the files menu OK.It happened quite recently and then was sorted. Becoming a nuisance now frankly.

robert.cox
    Participant

Thanks.I'm trying to subscribe to Spopen then.I tried this link, it's the one that is being sent out in the letter to new members but it just leads to a blank screen.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spopen/Is it wrong?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    admin wrote:
    Spopen opens the files menu OK.

Except that they're not the same files as on Spintcom.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    gnome wrote:
    admin wrote:
    Spopen opens the files menu OK.

Except that they're not the same files as on Spintcom.

I know I was just indicating it was a problem apparently unique to spintcom. There are still errors loading spopen content pages.

robert.cox
    Participant

I managed to join Spopen but not via the linkPlease can someone advise about the link as its  still being sent to new members

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can't reproduce the problem now. It opens this page  correctly for me.Not to say this was doing so when you tried it.Spintcom is now back on displaying files.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.