Orban and the Anti-Immigration Right

April 2024 Forums General discussion Orban and the Anti-Immigration Right

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

True colours eventually showed itself, despite the civility you and i conducted the discussion, Robbo

Sympo
    Participant
    Wergittep Eki wrote:
    I've heard that lots of young white women are being raped by the immigrant pets that idiots like you, Vin and Alan want to keep bringing into the West.

Alan said almost the same thing as what I'm about to write but using your logic we should deport all newborn male babies because most rapes are committed by people of the male gender.This whole idea that the "invading Muslim rapist" type of person makes up the vast majority of refugees doesn't seem very likely.Sure, Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan etc have bigger problems with misogyny than Western Europe, but that doesn't mean that most of the people coming in represent the most reactionary side of the countries they're from. Syria doesn't mostly consist of a bunch of bearded hooligans with hard erections for Aryans

Anonymous
    Inactive
    alanjjohnstone wrote:
    True colours eventually showed itself, despite the civility you and i conducted the discussion, Robbo

Well, I didn't even comment on this thread, so why does he include me? He didn't even ask if I was in favour of rape, he assumed I was. I agree Robbo 'what planet is he on  /from'

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Sympo wrote:
    Wergittep Eki wrote:
    I've heard that lots of young white women are being raped by the immigrant pets that idiots like you, Vin and Alan want to keep bringing into the West.

Alan said almost the same thing as what I'm about to write but using your logic we should deport all newborn male babies because most rapes are committed by people of the male gender.This whole idea that the "invading Muslim rapist" type of person makes up the vast majority of refugees doesn't seem very likely.Sure, Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan etc have bigger problems with misogyny than Western Europe, but that doesn't mean that most of the people coming in represent the most reactionary side of the countries they're from. Syria doesn't mostly consist of a bunch of bearded hooligans with hard erections for Aryans

Many women were raped in Haiti by the UN troops

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

More than one in ten French women have been raped at least once, according to a study on sexual violence31% said they were raped by their partner, 19% by someone else they know and 17% by a stranger.https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/24/more-than-1-in-10-french-women-raped-study-reports

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.