Audio uploads for Summer School 2022

April 2024 Forums Website / Technical Audio uploads for Summer School 2022

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pfbcarlisle
    Keymaster

New audio uploads for Summer School 2022 – ‘The Class Divide’, held at Fircroft College, Birmingham, 19th-21st August 2022.
    Sadly, due to technical difficulties only three of the talks were recorded, and none of the question/answer/discussion sessions.

Summer School 2022 – The Class Divide

1) ‘Let Them Do Yoga! Inequality, Mental Health & Social Revolution’, Brian Gardner
    2) ‘The Class Divide and The Role of Trade Unions‘, Howard Moss
    3) ‘How Middle Class Are You?’, Mike Foster

Lizzie45
    Participant

“Sadly, due to technical difficulties only three of the talks were recorded, and none of the question/answer/discussion sessions.”

Sounds suspiciously like a euphemism to me, but then I’m just a cynic. 🙂

pfbcarlisle
    Keymaster

Cynic away to your heart’s content, Lizzie :>)
    ‘Technical difficulties’/’human error’/’a fuck-up’/’an Act of Bob’, who knows, it’s the same result. I think the hybrid nature of the event – live and also online – has something to do with it, and also the lack of a roving microphone. Santa ought to be informed :>)

Lizzie45
    Participant

Hmm. Your response is surprisingly blasé. With the considerable financial resources the Party has at its disposal I would have thought it could readily hire people with the necessary expertise (and equipment) to ensure its events are kept as free as possible from “technical difficulties” and “human error”. No?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.