WSM Forum posting problem?

April 2024 Forums Website / Technical WSM Forum posting problem?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    norm_burns
    Participant

I'm having trouble getting a reply to an existing thread to appear on the WSM Forum. I've tried a handful of times now, using different strategies : each time the message appears to 'go'  – a message flashes up saying so – but it never appears. First tried last Friday. Anyone know anything about this?

DJP
    Participant

Don't know. Which thread have you been trying and what have you been doing?

norm_burns
    Participant

Ta for replying. Well, it was a 'campaign to raise the minimum wage' thread, originating from someone's post of some of 'Lowell B.Denny's writing, i think. The only thing that might be wrong, was i was pasting into the reply space. A problem? I have managed to post, previously, no problems. Tried via various of the 'reply' buttonns, on WSM Forum, as well as, originally, from the reply tab and 'reply via web-post' tabs in my own inbox. (hotmail).

DJP
    Participant

Just typing something into the comment box should work. Regardless of if you pastse or not. If you have the time and date of the failed posts I could look in the server log. If not we'll just have to put it down to the gremlins.

norm_burns
    Participant

Most tries, from in the WSM Forum, were this morning, perhaps around 10-11. The original attempt, from my inbox, was Friday, midday or beyond, but not far.

norm_burns
    Participant

Just sent again, 18:17:11.

DJP
    Participant

Ah sorry I see the confusion. You're talking about the Yahoo group not this web forum. Unfortunately I can't help you. Try contacting the forum moderator or yahoo…

norm_burns
    Participant

Oh! Right. Sorry about that confusion. I guess i was hoping everything was under the same umbrella. Ta for  the advice.

norm_burns
    Participant

Just to say the post finally appeared dated Friday, a week after the first try, after umpteen subsequent tries. The site may have been having problems, or maybe it could be due to me not being signed in, un-wittingly, (to yahoo) for most of the early tries?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.