The return of bird shit

April 2024 Forums Off topic The return of bird shit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ALB
    Keymaster

This is where this thread should have been posted. It's a disgrace that the first thing people see at the moment when they visit this, our flagship forum is a thread about some insignificant individual. We had got rid of the pest and now we invite him back as top of the bill.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    ALB wrote:

This is where this thread should have been posted. It's a disgrace that the first thing people see at the moment when they visit this, our flagship forum is a thread about some insignificant individual. We had got rid of the pest and now we invite him back as top of the bill.

It shouldn't have been posted anywhere!  Why do we keep giving publicity to our opponents, whether individuals or organisations?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Why was it possible to permanently ban a party member – yes I am back because IC's hand was forced – but not possible to  ban Trolls? I know I have said this before, but it is simple enough – Press the same  'BANNED' button that was pressed for me. Trolling is against forum rules. 

Major McPharter
    Participant
    ALB wrote:

bird shit is useful, mix in your tomato trench.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.