The ever more sophisticated means of controlling workers minds…

April 2024 Forums General discussion The ever more sophisticated means of controlling workers minds…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ozymandias
    Participant

This is only the tip of the iceberg of how our masters are perfecting mass manipulation and surveillance even further. One of the reasons why I'll never join Faecesbook…http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/29/facebook-users-emotions-news-feeds

Short of the near pipe dream of hoping that all of the S.W.A.T teams (etc) on earth will eventually join the class war, seriously what hope do we have in the face of this ever encroaching totalitarian nightmare? I know I'm negative all the time but I begin to doubt the provenance even of something as big as the "Arab Spring" of a few years ago. Could such machinations have been organised by the chess players of the elite by utilising this kind of thing? You all must think I'm crazy but this shit scares me. What hope a foundling revolutionary movement in such an environment? It chills me to think where it could all end up. 

steve colborn
    Participant

Nope Ozy, I don't think you are crazy. I think the morons who push and support Capitalism, are "Crazy". As an ex member would probably say, "these 'motherfuckers are trying to frighten us into acceptance of the unacceptable'. Those who accept this insanity, are the insane ones. Going against all evidence, logic and sense. Advocating time after time, a system of society that has palpably proved it cannot work in the interests of the majority! Steve.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.