The Capitalist Left

May 2024 Forums General discussion The Capitalist Left

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alex Woodrow
    Participant

I'm back. Sorry I have been absent the last few months, but have had a lot of things going on. Anyway the last few months have been an uncertain time for me, I have received lots of abuse from people, I have been put of from continuing supporting the SPGB as people have called me crazy for my views, a screwball and all sorts of other names just because I have had the guts to use my freedom of speech.

I have decided I will continue to support the SPGB, and when I am old enough to vote this summer I will vote SPGB as I live in the South East Region of the European Parliament.

Anyway today I want to talk about capitalist left wing reformists have really been bugging me lately. Always in the news, getting positive press just for doing reforms that keep capitalism going. Bob Crow, Nelson Mandela, Ken Livingstone, and other names of corrupt left-wingers in the news.

When Mandela died everyone was saying how much of a hero he was, what a load of rubbish. I spoke out and saw through the lies of the media saying how Mandela was a corrupt rich man who worked with inernational mining companies to poison water and give cholera to hundreds of thousands of some of the poorest South Africans.

How can he be a hero when he can't even provide basic items for people?

When I speak out about this stuff on social media people have started sayin stuf behind my back calling me stupid names such as a nazi when I am no way nazi in any way shape o form, I am just staing facts.

Then there is Bob Crow, a millionaire who won't redistribute his wealth to the rail workers who he is supposed to "represent". Though no while rail workers are being laid off and forced into poverty Bob Crow won't give them some much needed wealth instead Crow will just keep the mass abundance all to himself.

Anyway there is lots of cowards out there online ganging up on people like myself, but I have decided I have to just keep expressing my views no matter what abuse I get. If any other individual here has facebook or twitter, then maybe we can be friends and follow each other so we can stick together and when one of us receives stick online we can strike back against these coward trolls and see how they like being made a lughing stock out of. So what do people think?

P.S. Here are my facebook and twitter accounts.  https://www.facebook.com/alex.woodrow.90

https://twitter.com/WoodrowAlex

jondwhite
    Participant

Pick your battles. The SPGB hostility clause promises to wage war on all other parties but it doesn't mean necessarily being personally belligerent. Some things aren't worth losing friends over and friendship networks are a powerful influence on people's thinking. also the Internet is full of trolls.

Alex Woodrow
    Participant

Yes fair enough. I will pick my battles. Just have to put up with the trolls, but the annoying thing is they stick in numbers and gang up on individuals. The better thing is we aren't cowards, as we are people on our own. Striking back is probably not the best option lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Alex Woodrow wrote:
     I have received lots of abuse from people, I have been put of from continuing supporting the SPGB as people have called me crazy for my views, a screwball and all sorts of other names just because I have had the guts to use my freedom of speech.

Those people live in the 'Matrix' created by the ruling ideas which serve the rich:   like the 84 people  who own half the planet.You have escaped the ruling class ideology and you will never go backI like this quote"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Alex Woodrow
    Participant

True that is Vin. The ones who try for change are eventually successful, even if the change happens after we die we will have influenced that change. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxbA8-wAL0E

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.