Speakers test

April 2024 Forums Off topic Speakers test

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

Should we now include dance lessons in our speakers test?

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/freedom-movement-politics-expert-joins-brexit-dance-project#survey-answer

“I wanted to find a way of talking about politics without using the traditional language of politics,” Professor Coleman told Times Higher Education

Bijou Drains
    Participant

Jeez I can't imaging Steve Coleman cutting a rug at his local disco, The thought of him in disco pants with an open to the navel silk shirt and medallion will now haunt me forever.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Bijou Drains wrote:
    Jeez I can't imaging Steve Coleman cutting a rug at his local disco, The thought of him in disco pants with an open to the navel silk shirt and medallion will now haunt me forever.

That's a matter of taste. I think he would look pretty stunning in debate with the young tories.

Bijou Drains
    Participant
    patreilly wrote:
    Bijou Drains wrote:

That's a matter of taste. I think he would look pretty stunning in debate with the young tories.

Well. I suppose.I did hear a rumour that Harry Young had a brief stint with the Kids from Fame and that Adam Buick was one of the original members of Pan's People, but I don't know how true that is.

Major McPharter
    Participant

I still have my Platform Shoes, if Steve Coleman wants to borrow them for the clapham high street disco rock night.

Major McPharter
    Participant
    Bijou Drains wrote:
    Jeez I can't imaging Steve Coleman cutting a rug at his local disco, The thought of him in disco pants with an open to the navel silk shirt and medallion will now haunt me forever.Perish the thought.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.