Replying to a message in the forum

April 2024 Forums Website / Technical Replying to a message in the forum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How can we reply to a particular message in the forum?  I have tried to reply to a message posted by another member, but the reply does not fall below on top of the  message selected

PartisanZ
    Participant

How can we reply to a particular message in the forum? I have tried to reply to a message posted by another member, but the reply does not fall below on top of the message selected

It doesn’t do that nicely. Either copy and  quote the part you are replying to as above  using or copy the link into it as a workaround like this. #156985

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by PartisanZ.
    ALB
    Keymaster

Actually, the current inability, compared with the old version, to copy the whole of a message (without trimming it) when replying to or commenting on it, is an advantage. It means that we don’t have to read bird shit twice. So, please don’t re-introduce that facility !

Anonymous
    Inactive

ALB wrote:

Actually, the current inability, compared with the old version, to copy the whole of a message (without trimming it) when replying to or commenting on it, is an advantage. It means that we don’t have to read bird shit twice. So, please don’t re-introduce that facility!

Marcos:

What about the Moderator eliminating or blocking permanently all the trolls?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It doesn’t do that nicely. Either copy and quote the part you are replying to as above using or copy the link into it as a workaround like this. #156985  Matthew Culbert

Marcos:

Okay. Thanks for the answer. I like it this way. We don’t have  to repeat any message from any  troll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.