Post stuck in pending?

April 2024 Forums Website / Technical Post stuck in pending?

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by DJP.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DJP
    Participant

I posted something to the ‘coronavirus’ thread but it seems to be stuck in the pending list?

If you’re having trouble with spambots install the Google Recaptcha V2 plugin and disable the other anti-spam plugins. As it’s setup now it’s making the forum unusable.

robbo203
    Participant

I agree.  The forum seems to be becoming increasing difficult to use and its quite off-putting.  I too have  just lost a post

PartisanZ
    Participant

I posted something to the ‘coronavirus’ thread but it seems to be stuck in the pending list?

It didn’t show up there initially and then it did.

If you’re having trouble with spambots install the Google Recaptcha V2 plugin and disable the other anti-spam plugins. As it’s setup now it’s making the forum unusable.

Thanks. I have done so. I’ll see what, if any, difference it makes.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by PartisanZ.
    PartisanZ
    Participant

I agree. The forum seems to be becoming increasing difficult to use and its quite off-putting. I too have just lost a post.

There is no post from you in the system.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by PartisanZ.
    DJP
    Participant

You need to make ReCaptcha apply to new forum registrations, and on the comment form. Otherwise it won’t do anything.

DJP
    Participant

Looks like another post I made has been stuck in pending. Whatever spam protection you’re using it’s no good..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.