Marx was right – Rolling Stone Magazine

May 2024 Forums Events and announcements Marx was right – Rolling Stone Magazine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster
    ALB
    Keymaster

That's not bad at all. Ok it's a bit of an underconsimption theory of crisis ("He argued that the relentless drive for profits would lead companies to mechanize their workplaces, producing more and more goods while squeezing workers' wages until they could no longer purchase the products they created.") but let's not look a gift horse in the mouth or nit-pick (too much).Has this magazine got a circulation in Britain? If so, it might be worth placing an appropriate ad in it to follow this up.

Brian
    Participant
    ALB wrote:
    That's not bad at all. Ok it's a bit of an underconsimption theory of crisis ("He argued that the relentless drive for profits would lead companies to mechanize their workplaces, producing more and more goods while squeezing workers' wages until they could no longer purchase the products they created.") but let's not look a gift horse in the mouth or nit-pick (too much).Has this magazine got a circulation in Britain? If so, it might be worth placing an appropriate ad in it to follow this up.

Its global, reformist:  http://www.rollingstone.com/politics

Anonymous
    Inactive

Comrades should look into the author and invade his 'blog'.  Rightwing Christian shitwit is my summation.  I can't find any accurate figures with regard to the number of trees that this repugnant publication has wasted, but what I do know is that it has a long history of being a pretentious journal that panders to the kind of idiocy that fuels the music industry.  I also know that its circulation more than doubled when it put a picture of the 'Boston Bomber' on its front cover last summer. Occasionally it publishes a vaguely interesting 'political' piece so that…well, the best way I've heard it described was by the inimitabe Ed Hamell…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cGVSeP7Z_I

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.