Labour supports Malthusianism

May 2024 Forums General discussion Labour supports Malthusianism

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    james19
    Participant

This topic was posted on Facebook, Capitalism Kills page. However, I only saw it on another Facebook page, the left fights the media, posted by one of their facilitators?  I read someone’s very alarmist post, who seemed to be advocating everyone else should be urgently doing something (whatever that is)  and replied: that he should save the planet himself,  which would mean  that it   would save lots of resources and mean more food for the rest of us.  I posted that this poster was a true representative of the Labour Party,  a bot, undercover cop or an MI5 stooge. I was told such followers might be in the group(delusional sprang to mind)? I was in unceremoniously blocked for arguing with a mod?
    Capitalism Kills Facebook page has 164,000 followers, had 300 responses.

The left fights the media has 12,800, and 39 responses. You do the maths(no pun intended)

These lunatics want to take over the Labour Party. I messaged this plonker, thankfully we won’t see another Labour Government. That some of there followers were not left at all, but right wing nutjobs

I got lots of friend requests. Result!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by james19.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.