Is this evidence of collusion aka the swp?

May 2024 Forums General discussion Is this evidence of collusion aka the swp?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    steve colborn
    Participant
    I think Adam is under the impression that I am Steve Coleman and he has sent me this!

Thanks. The EC won't be meeting till 4 May. Can I repost it on spintcom without endorsing it (I think Vin and the other Steve are continuing a grudge campaign against Dave Chesham ans DJP which is disrupting out open-to-the-public forum and that this should stop too) or do you want to wait till the next EC meeting.

Adam

On 13 April 2013 18:15, Steve colborn <stvclbrn@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

This e.mail has been sent to the EC.

I have noticed certain comments on your spintcom site over the last day or so, specifically refering to myself. Whilst I ackowledge that people are allowed their opinions, these opinions must be based on fact and without a shred of doubt, certain posts do not do this!
    Comments from Mr Anderson and Mr Chesham, were nothing more nor less than insulting and I dare say, strayed into the realms of "libel".
    I can take the cut and thrust of chat as well as the next person, these comments go way beyond that however.
    They were made on a site, where non SPGB members have no redress to incorrect, libelous comments, which can therefore be posted with impugnity.
    What does this say for a comradely, inclusive ethos? That some of the comments are the result of personal grudges against myself is obvious. The poster's having "previous" with myself in the past. To use an "internal" party forum to continue this, unforgiveable and reprehensible behavior, is beneath contempt!
    I wish an end put to this. I would hope for the cooperation of the E.C. in this and await your reply, as a matter of urgency.

Steve Colborn.
    steve colborn
    Participant

This is totally unacceptable, whichever way one wishes to slice it, or, SPIN it. Steve.

steve colborn
    Participant

Vin and the "other Steve" are continuing no grudge! merely seeking fairness and closure. Myself being "the other Steve", would moreover, endorse this. Steve, Colborn not Coleman.

steve colborn
    Participant

As I am the only remaining member of the, North East 3, not suspended from this site, I ask, what does Admin think he is doing? Steve. PS I have broken "no rules", I am merely asking "a" question! Remember, I have broken "no" forum rules!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.