Invictus games and a weasly little Jingoistic apologist!!!

April 2024 Forums General discussion Invictus games and a weasly little Jingoistic apologist!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    steve colborn
    Participant

I've just watched some of vthe "Invictus Games" coverage, on BBC 1. The compere was the weasly little "Godbotherer" Jonathon Edwards. Near the end of the show, he mentioned the "Medal Table" and although stating thats not what these games were about, he still brought viewers attention to how well the GB team had done.

As someone who is myself, disabled, I realise the effort these lads and lasses put in in! It is cheapeaned by the likes of Edwards, "offhandedly" referring to the "MedalTable" and using this for cheap and shoddy point scoring.

War is a waste of life and resources. Resources that would be of far more use, in the saving of "Life", not the squandering of it! How much more could these lads and lasses have offered a "SANE" society? They have had their lives interdicted for the benefit of a minority of Social Parasites. So that these wastes of skin could enrich themselves even more and so ensure their class domination.

The genuflection of moronic little wastes of space such as Edwards, to the alter of Capitalism, using the broken bodies of ex servicemen as their offering, about sums up this obnoxious, wasteful, inhumane system.

He might have triple jumped a world record distance but it's nothing to the lenghts he goes to to "crawl" to his masters!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.