Class Struggle: The Board Game

March 2024 Forums General discussion Class Struggle: The Board Game

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ozymandias
    Participant

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/06/revolutionary-marxism-a-lesson-through-the-medium-of-board-games

Glad to see the ideas of Marx and increasing use of the word "Capitalism" isn't going away. Slowly but surely it's becoming part of the Lingua Franca. Part of the popular culture. Well for Guardian readers anyway…

jondwhite
    Participant

Whatever happened to Class Wargames?http://www.classwargames.net/I remember suggesting we host them at head office when I was on campaigns in 2013.

DAVID DUNDALE
    Participant

hey jondy fair play dude your really funny guy….have you been a politically held prisoner like me??,cheer up i know your trying to get the working class offtheir horses try writing political blacklisting i mean not one construcdtion worker or tuc type has supported or commented on political blacklisting and blacklisiting for unsolved crimes in case you didnt know geryy adams was arrested along with i.bell for unsolved crimes after being held on politicak blacklists be carefull here dude we know what were talking about,incedentally google all that stuff ive just put regarding ESPIONAGE IRELAND LATEST VICTIMS please dude dont give up and dont go and get yourself arrested leave it the proffesionals

DAVID DUNDALE
    Participant

oh yeah one other thing remember the old saying were in here for you your out ther for us well your out to lunch unless you input some right good input on BRITAIN AND THE REPUBLIC now a Superstate.121 baby

moderator1
    Participant

Reminder:  Rule 1. The general topic of each forum is given by the posted forum description. Do not start a thread in a forum unless it matches the given topic, and do not derail existing threads with off-topic posts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.