Banned from Facebook?

May 2024 Forums Off topic Banned from Facebook?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    robbo203
    Participant

I seem to have been blocked or banned from Facebook.  I cannot imagine why – unless it is becuase of one or two hard hutting posts over on the SPGB FB page – but every time I try to make a post on my own FB page or FB groups  Im stopped from doing so. The page turns dark and the box disappears.

Can somebody advise me?  Have I been blocked or is this some kind of technical hitch?  If so what can I do about it?  Its frustrating because Im on about 20+ different FB fora

alien1
    Participant

Could be a problem on your FB account. That said FB, Youtube, Twitter are in a censoring frenzy right now and are taking down pages and accounts of any person or organisation or group that is dissenting from mainstream/government line. Usually they warn you though so it's probably your account. Not savvy enough to advise you though. A

DJP
    Participant

I think if you were banned you wouldn’t be able to log in at all. Sometimes Facebook has temporarily glitches. Try later and / or clear your browser cache.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You're still listed as a member of various SPGB FB groups, Robin, so I don't see how you can be banned. You can report a problem by selecting, funnily enough, 'Report a Problem' from the Help Centre drop-down menu to the right of the navigation toolbar providing you can get that far.

robbo203
    Participant

Thanks Guys.   The problem seems to have finally sorted itself.  So as you say DJP , a temporary glitch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.