AF May Day Social

April 2024 Forums Events and announcements AF May Day Social

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

London group of the Anarchist Federation will be holding a May Day Social on

Sunday May 1st from 5pm till they run out of drinks at the Autonomy Club, Freedom Bookshop, Angel Alley, 84b Whitechapel High Street. London E1.

You are cordially invited to attend. There will be (short) speeches on May day, drinks and snacks.

I'd be interested in any feedback on how this Autonomy Club functions regards number of customers, regular clientele and if it breaks even financially and how the stock and service is organised. 

ALB
    Keymaster

I expect that London comrades will be too busy leafletting for the GLA elections to hobnob with anti-election anarchists.

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

But i am sure they will have a fair drouth to quench after their toil. And perhaps there will be hob-nobs availablehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5SUD5wriyw

Bijou Drains
    Participant
    alanjjohnstone wrote:
    London group of the Anarchist Federation will be holding a May Day Social on Sunday May 1st from 5pm till they run out of drinks at the Autonomy Club, Freedom Bookshop, Angel Alley, 84b Whitechapel High Street. London E1. You are cordially invited to attend. There will be (short) speeches on May day, drinks and snacks.I'd be interested in any feedback on how this Autonomy Club functions regards number of customers, regular clientele and if it breaks even financially and how the stock and service is organised.

that sounds like your planning a robbery!!!

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

I will happily steal anybody's ideas if they are good and working, Tim. 

Bijou Drains
    Participant

Good lad, if it isn't nailed down nick it, as my dear old Dad used to say.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.