- Economics: Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Profit Gets Priority
- Economists—Not on This Planet
- Where Do Profits Come From?
- Booms and Slumps—What Causes Them?
- Introduction to Marxian Economics 1: The Labour Theory of Value
- Introduction to Marxian Economics 2: The Rate of Profit
- Money Screws You Up
- A Capitalist Criticises Capitalism
- Major Douglas Rides Again
Questions about capitalism answered.
A straightforward explanation of why the profit motive is paramount in today's society.
Why economists present a narrow and misleading view of the world.
A clear definition of profit. How government statistics show that profit is made at the expense of the working class majority.
In 1821, the highly respected bourgeois economist David Ricardo stated that overproduction is impossible under capitalism. Regular economic slumps have occured ever since—and what has been their cause?
A summary of Marx's explanation of wages, prices, profit and commodities.
Marx's analysis of long term trends in the rate of profit.
How the market system take over our lives.
A review of 'The Crisis Of Global Capitalism' by George Soros.
The revival of currency crankism.