Standing for Socialism and nothing but, since 1904.
In a nutshell
The resources which we need are owned by the top 5 percent, while the remaining 95 percent of us do all of the work.
These two groups, or classes, are always going to be at loggerheads over this.
This conflict will only be settled when we 95 percent organise and abolish class ownership and run a democratic system of common ownership instead.
When we do this, there will be no further oppression of any sort.
But we must do it ourselves without leaders.
Since we can’t fight governments and armies , we must organise to take them over by political means and abolish them along with ownership by the rich.
We must oppose any party which wants to keep or reform the present system, no matter how well intentioned.
The Socialist Party of Great Britain and its Companion parties in the World Socialist Movement, calls upon all workers to so this, in the interests of themselves, their children and the future of the planet.