Coronavirus

April 2024 Forums General discussion Coronavirus

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 1,593 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This is not a matter of being positive or being negative, or statistics , it is to understand that this is a serious disease and I have seen it, and to understand that capitalists  only care about their profits and they think that we are cows, goats, sheep   or lambs In medicine 2×2 is 5 it is not 4

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster
    alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

Temples are closed and mass gatherings are prohibited following a lockdown since March. It is unlikely restrictions will be lifted ahead of the major festivals of Dashain and Tihar.

Religious leaders have warned that the gods punishment and divine anger could lead the country into catastrophe.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-54375436

L.B. Neill
    Participant

Thanks Alan,

I was moved by ‘Care and Repair’.

Yet, felt somewhat down. The use of money persisted even in that notion of the future.

Every epoch takes some of it traces into the next one.

Alas.

However, I was warm.

A COVID-23, lets hope not! Hate to think any economy, like war economies, is built on fighting threats consistently!

Or as Marcos made a reference earlier 2×2= 5 or 4 (or 1984)

Oh- and where did the rich go! They retreated into some affluent paradise- and just disappear! I sense a sequel…

Be safe,

LB

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by L.B. Neill.
    alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Poetic justice

L.B. Neill
    Participant

“Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Poetic justice”

And I thought I would end my Friday with a little cheek with my last post!

The anti science narratives of the Trump regime have been relentless- can anyone he infected sue! Or cite his dismissals of health advice as a capital effect- thus sue (class action) the ‘keep the economy open’ supporters.

The business as usual old guard need some accountability- but the news did cause a tiny: told ya!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The evangelical Mike Pence can take over for a while, he is more manageable than Donald Trump, and he does not have too much support  It looks like the US ruling class wants another representative, even more, Wall Street is supporting Joe Biden. I hope this is not a palace coup like JFK

L.B. Neill
    Participant

Marcos,

You once told me the truth hurts. I think back in 2018. I was a novice on SPGB forum. I was a leftie in seeking fair distributions of wealth, seeking the impossible: reform!

Biden Vs Trump is a most viewed kind of NBA, or a wrestling sensation.

Left wrestles with right- and same again next election- ratings should be high… popcorn sales through the roof! All the bunting and colours!

The fact that Wall Street support Biden- shows that it becomes a capital entertainment event. Some will adore the winner, and weep for the loser- but people will die, as before, with no health care.

COVID is really out of control, really. But the ruling elite will seek one who represents them who will don a mask- but then don a black boot.

Be kind to your good self

LB

Anonymous
    Inactive

As Malcolm X said: Chickens coming home  to roost

alanjjohnstone
    Keymaster

It is difficult not to have feelings of schadenfreude after the presidential debate where the clown mocked Biden for wearing face masks.

PartisanZ
    Participant

Maybe he’ll be imbleached.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ironically, they are testing on him two medications made in China, and a medication similar to that one is being made in Cuba,( Interferon ) and the Cubans doctors used them in Italy. The so-called anti-globalists and nationalists are using globalists commodity on him, but they are not experimenting with the medications that he wanted others peoples to use and the idea was also supported by Bolsonaro in Brasil  Sometimes life is like a Boomerang

robbo203
    Participant

IImage may contain: one or more people and people standing

Trump’s got the ‘rona. Apparently he forgot to put on his mask.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by robbo203.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Black peoples in the south said: White uniform  at night and blue uniform during the day time

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 1,593 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.