July Online Branch meeting

Home Forums Regional Branches North East July Online Branch meeting

This topic contains 232 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  steve colborn 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 234 total)
  • Author

Hi Comrades, sorry I've been inactive since the Election. Ill health and other things have gotten in the way.

As Branch Organiser, it is my intention to call an online meeting, to run on the following dates and times. 

Fri 17th July. 4PM/8PM

Sat 18th July 1Pm/8PM

Sun 19th July 1PM/5PM

If any members have items/issues they would like to place on the agenda, please feel free to communicate them here. Alternately my Email address is, stvclbrn@yahoo.co.uk.

Hoping for a good turn out of items and thus, members, at the meeting.

Yours Fraternally,

Steve Colborn

North East Regional Branch Organiser. 

5  days since an announcement of a forthcoming branch meeting and no member has posted! Come on fellow NERB members, lets get this road on the show please.Ideas, thoughts, would be appreciated.

anonymous

Hi Steve, I will post an agenda. Been a bit preoccupied myself. Hope everything is OK sec 

Hi Vin,Bit late with the reply but I'm here now. Thx Comrade Secretary, for getting the agenda sorted. If any other members have anything they wish to place on the agenda, please contact our Branch Secretary, Vin.Just a reminder, the Br meeting will start 4PM, next Friday.Be well all.

anonymous

Agenda for North East Regional Branch eMeeting to be held between 17th and 19th July 2015 Present:Visitors: 1.Election of chair.  2.Amendment/adoption of previous minutes   3.Matters arising from previous minutes 4.Forms A and F 5.EC minutes 7.Correspondence and business arising there from 8.Reports (propaganda, literature, finance etc) 9.New notices of motion 10.Any other business 11. Meeting Adjournment

Thanks Vin.

Hi all. Br meeting will start 4PM, this coming Friday.I will be online from about 3PM onwards. Could all members and sympathisers please make themselves conversant with the Agenda above, which has been provided by the Br Secretary Vin Maratty.Once again, if anyone has anything to add to the agenda, contact myself or Vin. Conversely, you can leave a message on this thread.All the best, Steve Colborn.

Hello to all Members and sympathisers and welcome to our July Online Branch meeting.The meeting will be on at the following times;Fri 17th July. 4PM/8PMSat 18th July 1Pm/8PMSun 19th July 1PM/5PMThe Agenda is as follows;Agenda for North East Regional Branch eMeeting to be held between 17th and 19th July 2015 Present:Visitors: 1.Election of chair.  2.Amendment/adoption of previous minutes   3.Matters arising from previous minutes 4.Forms A and F 5.EC minutes 7.Correspondence and business arising there from 8.Reports (propaganda, literature, finance etc) 9.New notices of motion 10.Any other business 11. Meeting Adjournment

I will be absent from the meeting between 3.30PM/5.30PM, as I have a previous appointment. During this time, would all members/visitors, please announce their presence and nominate a Chair for the meeting, if they wish to do so!Thanks.Steve Colborn Branch Organiser.

anonymous

Hi all vin

I' m  in.

Just gotten back. Hi all.Eileen is here as well but shes having trouble logging into her yahoo account.

There are 4 members who have signed in. Myself, Vin who is at present offline. Joe Davison and Eileen who is having issues with her account.

I'd like to propose Joe Davison for chair.

Hello everyone. I will have to use Stevens logg in until I get my account back up. I will second Joes nomination as Chair

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.