Steve Colborn’s Form F

Home Forums Regional Branches North East Steve Colborn’s Form F

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  vincentM 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

gnome
    Participant
    northern light wrote:
    My router is temperamental, perhaps that might be the cause?

That's more likely to be the cause than a Firefox issue, NL.  Can you not get your ISP to change the router?

northern light
    Participant

Hi Gnome, I have spoken to my ISP about getting a new router, before last december and it is overdue. I should call again. My provider is Talktalk.

Major McPharter
    Participant

Comrade Steven Colborn is still very active putting the party case  with vigour on facebook. The lad is not in good health and like what other forum members have mentioned he has over the years with great passion put the party case. Yes he is a local independent councillor, dealing with local issues in a small ex mining community. I am sure there are greater crimes the spgb can get their knickers in a twist over.

vincentM
    Participant

Areet Harley marra? Sad that your post remains unanswered .

There’s mare to this than meets the eye. Some members genuinely tried their best but interpreting The ancient script was all they could do.   The script declared Steve ‘alleged labour or avowedly capitalist’ – and therefore an enemy to be waged war upon.

You could attempt to alter The ancient script (and there’s no clause in the script preventing it) but sure as hell you would end up in Steves shoes.

Anyway, keep ahad old comrade

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  vincentM.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  vincentM.

vincentM
    Participant

Northeast member said:

Comrade Steven Colborn is still very active putting the party case  with vigour on facebook. The lad is not in good health and like what other forum members have mentioned he has over the years with great passion put the party case. Yes he is a local independent councillor, dealing with local issues in a small ex mining community. I am sure there are greater crimes the spgb can get their knickers in a twist over.

Some members believe THE PARTY is more important than the working class.  I don’t. That’s their problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.