This pamphlet consists of a selection of articles that appeared in the Socialist Standard during 1955 and 1956. They have been published because they deal with issues of current interest and give the Socialist Party’s attitude to them in a handy form.
1. The Rich Still Own the Country
2. Are You Satisfied with Your Pay?
3. Planless Booms and Runaway Slumps
4. Housing, Planning and Modern Life
5. Class and Colour in South Africa
6. Why Socialists Oppose the Labour Party
7. The Materialist Conception of History
THE RICH STILL OWN THE COUNTRY
LABOUR SPOKESMEN ADMIT OUR CHARGE