Skip to Content

Alert - Ads on forum

55 posts / 0 new
Last post
mcolome1
Offline
Joined: 04/11/2011

You have to be carefull with all these troll and spammers they can be hackers. This is taking place in this forum because the moderators continue allowing spammers to post in this forum when they do not care anything about socialism. They are just a bunch of right wingers and reactionaries. Our main topic should be about socialism

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

moderator1
Offline
Joined: 03/11/2013

Moderator Alert:  There seems to be a bug on the forum.  Admin has been notified.

mcolome1
Offline
Joined: 04/11/2011

Everybody should change their password. I think we have a hacker in this forum

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

gnome
gnome's picture
Offline
Joined: 14/10/2011

moderator1 wrote:

Moderator Alert:  There seems to be a bug on the forum.  Admin has been notified.


What did I say?

gnome on 22 April wrote:
My suspicion is that nobody is responsible for bumping up posts but that the thread contains a glitch or bug of some description.

It seems that some people prefer their conspiracy theories.  Incidentally, a similar problem is occuring on the Twitter thread and possibly elsewhere.

Vin
Offline
Joined: 03/12/2011

What has happened to the twitter account? Looks fine to me 

Vin
Offline
Joined: 03/12/2011

gnome wrote:

It seems that some people prefer their conspiracy theories.  Incidentally, a similar problem is occuring on the Twitter thread and possibly elsewhere.

I think the 'conspiracy theory is still the more likelywink

ALB
Offline
Joined: 22/06/2011

Except that it happened yesterday on 4 or 5 General Discussion threads all within 5 minutes of each other at around 6pm yesterday,  which Ponzi is not or cannot have been on (one has the last contribution in 2015).

Vin
Offline
Joined: 03/12/2011

ALB wrote:

Except that it happened yesterday on 4 or 5 General Discussion threads all within 5 minutes of each other at around 6pm yesterday,  which Ponzi is not or cannot have been on (one has the last contribution in 2015).

It was not believed that Ponzi could bump his own threads. I proved otherwise. No virus but user manipulation: Ponzi bumping his own thread. Easy try it yourself.  Select a thread you started click  'edit' then 'post'. Simples. Now can we get rid of the ads?

moderator1
Offline
Joined: 03/11/2013

Vin wrote:

ALB wrote:

Except that it happened yesterday on 4 or 5 General Discussion threads all within 5 minutes of each other at around 6pm yesterday,  which Ponzi is not or cannot have been on (one has the last contribution in 2015).

It was not believed that Ponzi could bump his own threads. I proved otherwise. No virus but user manipulation: Ponzi bumping his own thread. Easy try it yourself.  Select a thread you started click  'edit' then 'post'. Simples. Now can we get rid of the ads?

Yes a user can bump a thread by editing, nevertheless that don't explain how other posts got bumped and they were not edited.  Also, they are threads which Pozzi hasn't made any contribution too.

ALB
Offline
Joined: 22/06/2011

You mean you did on those 4 or 5 threads ! So the jury is still out on the "conspiracy theory".

Login or register to post comments