Joke on Quora site

April 2024 Forums Off topic Joke on Quora site

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    robbo203
    Participant

Thought I would share this with you guys. From someone called Dylan James.  It made me chuckle…..

A successful investment banker parked his brand new Porsche in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a bus came along too close to the curb and completely tore off the driver's side. The banker immediately whipped out his phone and dialed 911. It wasn't more than 5 minutes before a policeman pulled up. Before the policeman had a chance to ask any questions, the banker started screaming how his car, which he just picked up that day, was completely ruined and would never be the same again.

After the banker finally finished his rant, the policeman shook his head in disbelief.
    "I can't believe how materialistic you finance guys are," he said "You're so focused on your possessions, you don't care about anything else!" "How can you say that?" asked the banker, angrily. The policeman replied, "Didn't you realize that your left arm is missing from your elbow down? It's been completely torn off from when the truck hit you!" The banker looked down in absolute horror.
    "Fucking Hell!" he screamed… "Where's my Rolex!?"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.