Skip to Content

April Branch Meeting

70 posts / 0 new
Last post
lindanesocialist
Offline
Joined: 28/03/2016

I  will stand down as secretary as there seems to be  little faith in me to continue. I will not leave the party as I feel I have a lot to contribute to the moveent on twitter and videos etc. no hard feelings and good luck to the branch

Cant use Linda's account it is unfair

Vin

steve colborn
Offline
Joined: 26/06/2011

Cannot see Branch members voting to accept your standing down Vin. There is value in knowledge and experience!

 

Steve.

lindanesocialist
Offline
Joined: 28/03/2016

steve colborn wrote:

Cannot see Branch members voting to accept your standing down Vin. There is by Advertise"> value in knowledge and experience!

 

Steve.

I am standing down.members have lost confindence in me and believe i have brought my suspension my self . I do not believe I did. I cannot continue without support, it is not democracy. 

I know you support me but othestink I am an embarrassment. Well how long have we known each other - kock dickidi d=shit lol

 

VIN

SocialistPunk
SocialistPunk's picture
Offline
Joined: 17/08/2012

lindanesocialist wrote:

SocialistPunk wrote:

Surely Vin you can provide evidence of why your suspension on this forum was invalid? Quite simple I would have thought?

 

very simple cde but then I have already proved it. Other mebers have done worse but not been suspended what more evidence do yo require?

We've been through this before. I require the actual evidence. Just asserting something doesn't constitute proof. If you claim you are being singled out you need to provide evidence in the form of multiple comparative posts, along with your reasoning. Saying "The evidence is there go search for it yourself." is not presenting evidence.

If you are able to provide such evidence I would have thought doing so would be a no brainer? If you can provide the branch with the evidence, we will evaluate it fairly and be able to decide on what course of action to take.

I don't understand why you continually fail to grasp the concept of presenting evidence. Could you see a socialist criminal court based on such low standards of evidence? It'd make the existing British criminal courts seem ultra fair.


SocialistPunk
SocialistPunk's picture
Offline
Joined: 17/08/2012

Vin wrote:
can I assume NERB meeting last weekend of every month?
  
Steve Colborn wrote:
The branch "Online meetings" have usually commenced on the last Friday of the month which, as I have indicated, is the 29th of April.

 

A branch meeting has been called for this week end coming. It appears there seems to be a bit confusion as to which weekend the branch meetings fall on? Anyone got a clue?


lindanesocialist
Offline
Joined: 28/03/2016

SocialistPunk wrote:

I don't understand why you continually fail to grasp the concept of presenting evidence. 

Can yo give me the evidence FOR my suspension. Surely you understand the concept of a trial. There is no evidence against me so how can I counter.

I thought you would know that a person is innocent until evidence is presented and a jury of peers decide otherwise

What chance of a fair trial when you have already found me guilty? sad

lindanesocialist
Offline
Joined: 28/03/2016

SocialistPunk wrote:


Vin wrote:
can I assume NERB meeting last weekend of every month?
  
Steve Colborn wrote:
The branch "Online meetings" have usually commenced on the last Friday of the month which, as I have indicated, is the 29th of April.

 

A branch meeting has been called for this week end coming. It appears there seems to be a bit confusion as to which weekend the branch meetings fall on? Anyone got a clue?

 

I think Steve is probably right. I assumed that because the sunday fell in May, it couldn't be called an April mtg but as Steve says we usually have them last fri of month, I will go for that

lindanesocialist
Offline
Joined: 28/03/2016

SP I was not belittling your efforts re Murton Venue. I was just trying to emphasise that we were hiding away rather than having our meeting here on line. I apologise id I caused offence

 

vin

lindanesocialist
Offline
Joined: 28/03/2016

Is anyone else seeing small green icons beside bold/capital text which turn int ads when mousover?

and no I havent stop taking the tablets

SocialistPunk
SocialistPunk's picture
Offline
Joined: 17/08/2012

lindanesocialist wrote:

SP I was not belittling your efforts re Murton Venue. I was just trying to emphasise that we were hiding away rather than having our meeting here on line. I apologise id I caused offence

 

vin

I'm not offended. I expected to be bitten. 


Login or register to post comments