Contact the World Socialist Movement
To help us direct your comment or query to the appropriate people, please select one of the following options.
- To ask a question about or comment on the material on this website:
- E-mail email@example.com.
- To request a free introductory package by post:
- Please call or write to your nearest Companion Party. Be sure to provide us your full postal address.
- To report a problem with our website:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other queries, including press contacts and applications for membership:
- Please call or write to your nearest Companion Party or one of our international contacts.
Before you contact us…
Before you ask us any detailed, or even general, questions please consider the following:
- We are happy to respond to your questions, but we strongly recommend that you read the introductory material on this site or our free introductory package first. It will give you an overview of the World Socialist Movement, why we think society needs changing, what we think it needs changing to, and how to go about making those changes.
- Have you read What is Socialism? This is a very short introduction to socialism.
- If you want to criticize the World Socialist Movement, that's fair. No idea is above challenge. However, much of the criticism received by the WSM accuses us of supporting ideas which are clearly opposed in these pages and the introductory package. Rational criticism requires finding out what the WSM supports before launching into criticism. For an example of completely uninformed criticism, please review the article Assumption and Ignorance vs Reason and Reality.
- Graham C. Taylor
Kjærslund 9 (floor 2, middle)
8260 Viby J
- World of Free Access
℅ Socialist Party of Great Britain
- Gian Maria Freddi
Via Felice Casorati n. 6A
- Patrick Ndege
P.O. Box 56428
- Robert Stafford
- Mandla Ntshakala
P.O. Box 981
- Dag Nilsson
Bergsbrunna villaväg 3B
S-752 56 Uppsala